Terms and conditions
Terms of rental of mopeds
- The price is determined by agreement.
- In addition to the price, the customer is charged with legal taxes.
- The insurance covers only third parties, not the driver and the passenger.
- Driving or conceding to another person is not allowed.
- The driver must be at the age of 19 and have a diploma.
- Traffic offenses hinder the driver.
- The driver is required to examine the vehicle if it is his / her choice and they all work correctly.
- The driver is obliged to return it to the state he has received.
- Any damage to the tires is a burden on the driver.
- Service and replacement can only be done upon notice and provided you are in the red line.
- We do not have any responsibility or service outside of the red line. Also, the transport of the bicycle is charged to the driver.
- Return delay from the agreed hour is charged at € 3 per hour.
- Gasoline charges the driver.
- If for any reason the vehicle is returned earlier, no money is returned